Old Creek Wall Bed Factory Now Offers Complete In-Home Installation in Oregon!
We’ve been listening. Many of you have asked if we can deliver and install your Old Creek Murphy Bed, and we are happy to say, “We’d love to!” You may not have time to do the install yourself, or you may prefer not to unpack the bed and remove the shipping material. Old Creek now offers factory-direct, in-home delivery, and complete installation to our customers in Oregon. One of our experienced, courteous and professional preferred vendors will deliver and install your bed. If you live outside the State serviced with our full-install option, please contact us via phone or email. We’re happy to get you set up with someone in your area that can help.
What does installation cost?
Delivery, unpacking, complete installation, and debris removal cost $799!* We’ll handle all tasks every step of the way. Count on us for the highest quality product and level of service available in the industry. That’s the Old Creek way of doing business!
*Where’s the fine print?
Once we receive your Murphy Bed order, we’ll contact you to review your install and note any unique instructions to ensure a smooth installation. We can’t build your bed before reviewing these details with you. If we are not able to offer this service to your satisfaction we’ll arrange for a different shipping method and either return the cost difference or your money in full. Delivery may vary 2-4 weeks from the standard curbside option.
What do we need to know before installation?
The main things to consider are the following:
- *Delivery includes one flight of up or down stairs.
- *Your driveway and/or street must be able to accommodate a delivery truck in a safe and reasonable fashion.
- *If no driveway is available, parking must be available. If it is street parking, it must be safe, legal, and allow for at least two hours of parking time.
- *High-rise buildings must have a loading dock and/or delivery truck parking available for use and reserved, if necessary, along with a freight or passenger elevator of sufficient size.
- *Walls must be standard drywall. There is an additional $60.00 charge for concrete, plaster, or any other type of wall. Any accommodation for, or removal of, molding must be made in advance. Also, if you would like for Old Creek to custom notch your Murphy bed to fit around any molding, this will need to be arranged in advance for no charge.
- *Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to confirm and communicate the above information to Old Creek at the time of purchase.
We look forward to helping you with your bed build and installation! Feel free to contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-800-975-8451.